I would like to award my first 'ITC Gem of the Week' to Signature Flowers by Emma Newman. Emma's incredible creations inspire me every time I see them but this one in particular is one that I absolutely adore. The colours are so vibrant and the bouquet itself is perfectly styled, but most importantly, every time I look it at I feel uplifted and it makes me smile and that is why it is my 'ITC Gem of the Week'...
Saturday, 11 February 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I had some wonderful news this week when my dear friend asked me to be her 'Maid of Honour' and I truly am honoured. So this means ...
-
There are various ways to store your friends and families messages of support for you and your partner... what Pho2u! are offering a u...
-
Introducing Becki's Bits & Bobs.. . Why I started: My friend and I came up with the idea of clothes customisation, however she ...
-
Today I've had a request for a set of Top Table wine glass charms in Royal Blue, so I have been designing some samples for the lovely...

No comments:
Post a Comment