This weeks ITC Gem of the Week goes to Haley Jane Weddings & Events. How much would you have loved one of these Candy Castle's at your Birthday party & I don't mean 10th... I mean 30th!! I know I would've! What a brilliant idea - sweets made into a castle - complete with lights for singing Happy Birthday! I absolutely LOVE IT!
Saturday, 18 February 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I had some wonderful news this week when my dear friend asked me to be her 'Maid of Honour' and I truly am honoured. So this means ...
-
There are various ways to store your friends and families messages of support for you and your partner... what Pho2u! are offering a u...
-
Introducing Becki's Bits & Bobs.. . Why I started: My friend and I came up with the idea of clothes customisation, however she ...
-
Today I've had a request for a set of Top Table wine glass charms in Royal Blue, so I have been designing some samples for the lovely...




No comments:
Post a Comment