Thursday 21 April 2011

Time for a Treat!

I had some wonderful news this week when my dear friend asked me to be her 'Maid of Honour' and I truly am honoured.  So this means we will be off out dress shopping before long and I am so excited!  She is getting married at Beaumont House an absolutely stunning venue located just outside Windsor.  We are thinking Vintage with all the trimmings and I cannot way to start planning it!


It was my daughter's 11th Birthday at the weekend and I would like to thank Forsaking All Others, Cerendipity By MeWithout a Hitch 3 very talented wedding & event planners for their help on deciding a theme.

We decided on Pink & Black in the end for her party and I was very grateful to Sadies cupcakes for the fabulous cupcakes & cake pops that were created at very short notice!

We decorated the house with pink and black balloons, plates, cups, napkins. We even had a pink fruit (non-alcoholic) punch in the cocktail fountain.  The table centrepiece was a black vase with beautiful pink roses bought for me by my lovely husband.  It was a wonderful day from start to finish.


So now we are getting ready for a weekend of Easter Bunnies, hot cross buns and lots of chocolate.  So I though I would share with you some wonderful creations from one of our incredible suppliers at Ice the Cake.  




"Whether you are seeking the finest hand-made chocolate - gift boxes or personalised bars; a delicious chocolate cake - our ever popular recipe incorporates the best Belgian chocolate + fresh cream resulting in a 'melt in the mouth torte' served on a light biscuit base; or an eye-catchingly unusual chocolate sculpture, we offer the personal service, interest and skill to create according to your individual ideas and desires."

Please have a look at the wonderful Chocolate ART and see some of their absolutely amazing chocolate sculptures!


Happy Easter, enjoy the sunshine.


xx

No comments:

Popular Posts