Friday 3 August 2012

Guest Blogger - WrapperStar

Today I have been printing & wrapping the Black & White themed ‘Alice in Wonderland’ chocolate bars for a party in Surrey. Initial enquiry received Tuesday………delivery needed by Friday!  I will always help if I can & it was certainly WrapperStar to the rescue again here.  Being told they were ‘perfect!’ made my day. Delivered by my courier earlier than requested – job done!

Plus I have been printing & wrapping a Ruby Wedding Anniversary Dinner order.  These are place settings & look stunning.  
A lovely email request today from a Groom….. Please can I help with their wedding favours?  I had originally been speaking with them back in April 2011 & their wedding is now in less than 3 weeks! Of course I can help; a photo of them supplied on email so I can incorporate that as well as matching the bars to their wedding stationery.  Initial design ideas sent; now waiting for feedback...


Contact WrapperStar:
Telephone: 01993 774622.
Email: hello@wrapperstar.co.uk
Website: www.wrapperstar.co.uk

No comments:

Popular Posts