Monday 23 April 2012

Ice the Cake are ONE Big Happy Family...

As you may already be aware Ice the Cake celebrated it's 1st Birthday on the 2nd April and we started our celebrations in Durham on the 4th April.  Last Thursday we moved our celebration journey to Milton Keynes where a host of local & not quite so local suppliers attended.  There was laughter, lots of networking and most importantly CAKE!  I think it has become apparent that to be a member of ITC you need to have a sweet tooth and our suppliers certainly have.

But before I rave about the wonderful suppliers, my gorgeous presents and the beautiful products that were brought along to showcase the extremely talented people I work with.  Today I want to share just one thing... Q:  What it takes to be a member of the ITC family?  A:  The ability to HAVE FUN!!






Thank you so much to all the suppliers who attended.  Tomorrow I will be sharing some of the wonderful products & treats from the day including my beautiful BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!

No comments:

Popular Posts