Wednesday 25 April 2012

'A Week in the life of... Accessories' with Energise Weddings - Day 3


Today I have been doing a Mad Hatter’s Tea Party themed photo shoot with my lovely Dad. 

I think he thought the whole thing was a bit crazy (maybe it was?) but we had fun!

I was inspired by a lady called Anne Marie from Amphora Vintage and Antiques who I met at a Wedding Fayre in Durham.  Anne Marie used to work as a small business adviser and has a background in the arts.  She now runs a business selling vintage china and glasses. It wasn’t the busiest Wedding Fayre I have ever attended and we spent lots of time discussing marketing and playing around with our stalls which inevitably led to my jewellery being artistically displayed on her cups and saucers!

I’m quite pleased with the results and have several ideas for some more themed shoots, just hope my Dad is up for it!  Keep an eye on our facebook page for photos!








Tomorrow Energise Weddings will be promoting their fantastic new 'Animal Jewellery' & no it's not animal print it's for your gorgeous 4 legged friends to wear when attending your special day!
 
Until then you can follow them on Twitter & Facebook below.
Subscribe to our posts now and don't miss out on any of our featured blogs!

No comments:

Popular Posts