Friday 6 July 2012

Oooh Red Velvet! - White Satin Weddings - Day 5

Guest Blogger - White Satin Weddings

I had a fun day today working with a couple who wanted some design advice. We visited their wedding venue in Bedfordshire and went through different table designs. The couples colour theme is scarlet red and white and they were able to bring all the bits so we could have a play around with different ideas.  After we had come up with our final decision we headed off to a cake tasting, which was great because as I don’t usually get involved in the wedding menu decisions.  And well, I hope to get the chance to go to another cake tasting as it was brilliant, I love cake.
Sugar & Lace Cake Company

Back at my home office its head down so I can get on with writing blogs, getting ideas for more inspiration boards, and most importantly writing my response to questions a magazine had sent me.

No week is the same at White Satin however, most of my time is spent in the office, on my computer going through emails or on the telephone doing research for the clients or improving the business. But I still love what I do and it’s very rewarding.

I hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know White Satin a bit more.

Thank you x



Special Offer:  20% off any service recommended for Ice the Cake readers

Contact Danni at White Satin Weddings:
Email: Danni@whitesatinweddings.co.uk
Mobile: 07514 188598

No comments:

Popular Posts