Monday 30 July 2012

Chocolatey Treats Week... - WrapperStar - Day 1

This week we have some delicious chocolatey treats in store for you from the incredible WrapperStar.  If only someone would create the ability to eat through a computer screen...
An 8 Year Olds Birthday Party
‘You’ve been recommended by a friend & I’m hoping you can create something for my daughter’s birthday party…….sorry for the short notice. She’s having a gymnastics party. Would it be possible for you to design something that she can have individually personalised to give to each of the girls?’
A couple of quick questions about the birthday girl & I provided 2 designs that she could choose from.  Her favourite was the ‘Team GB’ inspired wrapper that I’m sure went down a treat!

Individually Personalised Place settings for a Wedding
Received sign-off today for an August Wedding wrapper that has been designed to match the couple’s stationery.  Can’t wait to get these done; the samples look amazing. 


Last week was certainly another busy one & hi-lighted one of the favourite bits about my work……the variety of what I do.  Yes Weddings is certainly the biggest element of my business, but my personalised bespoke chocolate bars are all about delivering smiles, whatever the occasion.

Contact WrapperStar:
Telephone: 01993 774622.
Email: hello@wrapperstar.co.uk
Website: www.wrapperstar.co.uk

No comments:

Popular Posts