Saturday 5 May 2012

Beautiful Wedding at Danby Castle was a Hoot!... with Frank Millar Photography

Today I bring you a gorgeous real wedding captured by the very talented Frank Millar Photography.  It took place at the gorgeous Danby Castle - a venue that received 'Highly Commended' status in ITC's awards last year and I am even more drawn to this wedding because the Bride is wearing a customised design of Florentina by Ian Stuart - the same wedding dress that I chose to wear to marry Mr ITC!  Over to Frank....

Well this is my second wedding at the fantastic Danby Caste, the first was Clair & Ste last year and that time it was video, which I am happy to say that Carolyn & Duncan who own Danby Castle and run the events, wanted to put on their website.

Earlier this year I was back again, this time as second shooter for Sam & Michael's wedding. It was another first for me, as the rings were flown in by an owl ! This was kept a secret, so surprised all the guest's, but thankfully I had advance warning. 

Being a winter wedding, it was a bit cold outside, but the couple still braved it to get the shots they wanted. There is no point in having a wedding in a great location like Danby Castle with amazing backdrops and scenery, if you are not going to make use of it.

The wedding day flies by and couples should really take advantage of the photographer/videographer to make sure they get some fantastic memories, regardless of the location or backdrop. Someone who knows what they are doing will be creative wherever the wedding takes place.

I have just taken another booking at Danby for Laura & Greg in September 2013, so that will be three out of the four seasons covered by me at Danby.

Although I am based in Oxfordshire as you can see, happy to travel anywhere UK or further afield, it all add's to the excitement of the day for me. If its photography or videography you can find out some more about my services and me at www.frankmillar.com

Thank you Frank for sharing such beautiful images from such a special day.  If you are looking for a photographer or videographer to capture your wedding day we can highly recommend Frank Millar Photography.  You can contact him via:

Telephone: 07891 386276
Email: mailme@frankmillar.com
Website: www.frankmillar.com

No comments:

Popular Posts