Tuesday 22 May 2012

Something Blue... from Charms by Joanna - Day Two


Today I've had a request for a set of Top Table wine glass charms in Royal Blue, so I have been designing some samples for the lovely Bride to Be to choose a style. I've made one with chain and one with a hoop as well as a choice for the beads etc. 

Whilst we were chatting I told her all about Ice The Cake in case she needed anything else for her wedding in July. How about a head piece like the one Kim Kardashian wore?  Sarah from Energise Weddings replied to my enquiry so hopefully that is another item sorted for her.



I placed an order with one of my regular suppliers, so more charms and beads should be with me soon. It took me most of the day to go through all of the lovely things they sell as I just had to make sure I had not missed anything!  I love receiving new beads and charms it's so exciting when there's a ring at the door and a delivery man is standing there with a little box of goodies for me... I hope that my customers have a similar feeling when their orders arrive from me!




Until tomorrow have a lovely day...

Joanna xx


Contact Charms by Joanna:
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/CharmsbyJoanna
Telephone: 07905 601549
Email: joanna@charmsbyjoanna.co.uk
Website: www.charmsbyjoanna.co.uk

No comments:

Popular Posts