Friday 25 May 2012

Married 19 Years & my heart still skips a beat - Charms By Joanna - Day Five

A round up of my week...
I celebrated my 19th wedding anniversary by cooking a slap up meal for my dearly beloved. I hope all of our brides are as happy after 19 years as we are. My heart still skips a beat when I know he is on his way home from work.


More good news this week - we have received an order for 110 Happy Bags. Yippee - that is another £110 for Cancer Research! These ones are going to Australia for a wedding! We are changing them slightly, the bride-to-be is going to add the chocolates and coins herself, this will save potential problems with Customs and food (for those of you who have see Nothing to Declare!) We are changing the wording slightly for her as well, instead of 5 pence they will say 5 cents.
Time to do another shop, this time for fabric, as our Australian bride-to-be has chosen the standard bags with lots of different patterns and orange, pink or yellow backing colours.

I love being part of Ice the Cake, they have the most amazing collection of suppliers. We had another wonderful networking evening last night, this time was a Jubilee party at Worton Park. I made some new wine glass charms and decorated some gift boxes, perfect for anyone getting married this year who have chosen the Jubilee theme.

Bag and phone charms are also available as special gifts to go inside the boxes, to either co-ordinate with the wedding theme or designed according to what your special guest loves.


Time to go, I have 2 dogs and I am being pestered to go out and play in the garden, this entails throwing a ball for one and blowing bubbles for the other! Loads of fun.  Enjoy the Sunshine :)
Contact Charms by Joanna:
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/CharmsbyJoanna
Telephone: 07905 601549
Email: joanna@charmsbyjoanna.co.uk
Website: www.charmsbyjoanna.co.uk
Thank you Joanna for sharing your gorgeous handmade products with us this week!  Next week look out of a Big Furry Cat! 

No comments:

Popular Posts