Wednesday 23 May 2012

Made with Lots of Love - Charms By Joanna - Day Three


Today I received a letter from a friend of mum’s, asking for a set of Top table charms. It was just as well I ordered more of them yesterday as I am running a bit low!

I sorted out the beads etc... to make sure I had the correct colours (Champagne) & I created the designs for her.  I then decided, as I had all of my beads out, why not make some more charms so another 3 sets done.

Today I was also absolutely delighted to have received a reply from my bride to be in Cork.  She has decided on the tiny hearts so I've made her set. She has 2 Bridesmaids and 2 Best Men so I offered to add an extra tiny heart to the back of 1 of each so they do not get them confused, she said she cant wait to see them.  While I had my beads out, I made another 3 sets of charms!  As I'm sure you've noticed by now - I love my job!




Contact Charms by Joanna:
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/CharmsbyJoanna
Telephone: 07905 601549
Email: joanna@charmsbyjoanna.co.uk
Website: www.charmsbyjoanna.co.uk

No comments:

Popular Posts