Thursday 14 June 2012

Admin or Housework? - Ariella Strings - Day 4


Guest Blogger - Ariella Strings

Today has been busy – normal school run this morning – well not actually “normal”! I drove our daughter to school instead of walking as it was bucketing out of the heavens at 8.30am in Milton Keynes. 
Credit:  James Corbett Photography

When I got back I was up to my eyeballs in admin so I plonked myself at the laptop (again!) and sorted out some musician booking letters… actually admin is preferable to the alternative - housework!  I have had a couple of Brides making changes to their bookings, so amended some contracts and sent out revised booking letters to the musicians.  One Bride would like to book us for longer – actually another Bride wants to book us for longer too, which is great news! 

We have had 5 enquiries today – 4 of these dates we are already booked.  I so hate to turn people away… I feel like I am letting them down.
 
Credit:  James Corbett Photography

We have had 2 more confirmations, so another couple of contracts to get posted out – one is another wedding for next year! That is 5 in total now!  I love how these Brides are so organised! We have had a few enquiries for 2014 and only last week I had an enquiry for 2015!
Credit:  Frank Millar Photography

Something funny happened yesterday… I contacted a lady who had enquired about a month ago just to check whether she wanted to pursue the booking. She replied to me saying she had already booked us and had sent back her booking form... Well, a state of panic set in – ACTION STATIONS I really thought I had lost the plot! I searched and searched through all of my emails etc and I just couldn’t find any reference to this at all!! I emailed her back apologising for my lack of organisation and she sent me a copy of the email confirming the booking……………….IT WAS FOR A DIFFERENT QUARTET!
Special Offer:
10% off our normal booking fees if readers mention Ice The Cake.

Contact Ariella Strings NOW!
Location: Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire
Telephone: 01908 309783
Email: cheryl@ariellastrings.co.uk
Website: www.ariellastrings.co.uk

No comments:

Popular Posts