Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas Treats for 26th December - I Heart Buttons

Who is I Heart Buttons?
Button bouquets make a unique and colourful alternative to a traditional floral bouquet. Sentimental items of jewellery (or buttons of course!) can be worked into the bouquets to make them even more special. The most fabulous thing about button bouquets is that they will last forever. After your wedding, they can become a spectacular centrepiece in your home or even passed on to loved ones for their wedding day.

I have ready made bouquets for sale in my shop or I can make one to order. I work with many designers who can make bespoke pieces to add to the bouquets, whether it is ceramic buttons or lampwork beads. Please contact me to discuss your requirements. I also make matching buttonholes, bridesmaids and flowergirl bouquets, table centrepieces.
 

Where are you based?  
Isle of Wight but my bouquets are sent worldwide.
 
What types of gifts / bouquets do you offer?  
I offer vintage button bouquets in all colours and themes. I also make mini bouquets, button good luck horseshoes, hanging button hearts, flowergirl wands, pomanders, button cuffs, brooches, earrings and kirby grips.
 
What is your greatest achievement so far? 
Opening my shop in Ryde back in August this year.

What is your favourite Christmas song? 
George Michael, Last Christmas.
 

Do you have a special offer for the new year?  
I will offer a 10% discount to any orders received quoting "IcetheCake2012"

How can people get in touch with you? 
Through my website www.iheartbuttons.co.uk, by email enquiry@iheartbuttons.co.uk, visiting me at I Heart Buttons, 23 The Lanes, Royal Victoria Arcade, Union Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight PO33 3BY or telephone 07956 272983.
 
What do you love about Christmas? 
I love going to see the Christmas lights in London and also love making gifts for friends and family.

A Message from Lesa...
Here's to a Merry Christmas and a very properous 2012 for everyone :)

No comments:

Popular Posts