Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas Treats for 5th December - All Wrapped Up


Who is All Wrapped Up?
All wrapped up for you has been trading since March 2010 and before that I ran it under the my little wrapper umbrella for two years. I started doing bespoke personalised chocolate bars whilst I ran Raring2go.

Where are you based?
Aylesbury (home)


What types of gifts do you make?
I offer bespoke personalised chocolate bars for any occasion, and small gifts which can complete your wedding favours or party bags, along these I am now able to offer handmade bath bombs in 6 different scents

What is your greatest achievement so far?

Apart from staying in business, my biggest achievement is seeing my customers faces when they collect their wedding favours and reading their comments after the special event,  I love to listen to what people are after and then between us create their perfect favour or gift.


What do you have available for Christmas?
I can offer teachers bars, gift boxes containing two 50 gram bars £4.50 or 1 x 100 gram bar £2.95 wrapped, christmas crackers contain 6 x 5 gram chocolate bars with christmas designs which can have a personal message on back £2.00 each, and Christmas tree decorations 1 x 5 gram bar with a name or photo on for just 35p each. Or bath bombs, which come in a bag of 2 for £3.00 a bag (last day to order for teachers gifts Friday 9th December, last Christmas orders Monday 12th Dec for delivery/collection on Friday 16th)


How can people get in touch with you?
facebook
01296 486830

Message from Trudi...
Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year, thank you Sue for all your hard work.

2012 I will have a new website and a facebook shop

I can offer a quick service if you need that special gift at short notice, so why not give me a call and if I can I will get you a bespoke order done in 24 hours, normal lead time is 2 weeks.

No comments:

Popular Posts